Friday, June 29, 2012

Score! Shower Curtain

I'm not really a "girly girl," but clearly I make exceptions when it comes to Beanie's nursery and my own bathroom.

It is not imperative that I spruce up the ladies room before I deliver, but I've been updating a few things here and there, knowing that I might be spending a lot of time in there working on some perineal care.

I really liked these curtains from Anthropologie (I went from vowing I'd never step foot in there, to developing a slight crush on their 'house and home' section), but the price is a deal-breaker for me.

Waves of Ruffles, $98

Sculpted Mums, $118

So imagine my delight when I found this curtain from Target. It's definitely not the same quality, but for goodness sake it's just a shower curtain and the overall look is close enough for a fraction of the price. You know I pounced on it.

Target Home Ruffle Shower Curtain, $24.99

No comments:

Post a Comment