- I'm going to try out this Korean Yoga class, give it a good effort for a year and look for improvements, if any. Already I've been challenged to do morning meditation and "intestinal exercises."
- Strengthen my core. To do that, I'll need to start an anti-diastasis recti routine.
- Look good and feel confident in a bathing suit. That's going to require some anaerobics.
- Develop, and stick to, a diet that's clean for my gut
- Follow a skin care program
- Keep flossin'! Try whitening strips.
- Learn how to do my eyes super dramatic like this, and go out looking like that once.
- Finish the basement so that it's a happy retreat
- Have a clean, organized, and functional office
- Make the bedroom beautiful and peaceful
- Install lighting where it needs to be
- Grow a garden
- Develop a family meal plan
- Deep clean at least once a month
- Stay on top of family paperwork
- Create a fun and engaging environment for learning
- Publish a photo album for Homegirl, update both memory books
- Family archiving
- Spend more time in the city, especially beach(es)
- Invite people over, often
- Set up a relationship between the YW organization and Almost Home Kids
- Continue our pen-pal relationship with a prisoner
- Find a 1-2x per month service opportunity that helps inner-city Chicagoans
- Make our home a retreat for those who live in the cross-fire
- Caught up in paperwork and develop a system to stay that way
- Get up to speed with CME and establish a system to keep it up
- Write a presentation combining both specialties (PM&R and Integrative Medicine) and present it
- Attend conference(s)
- I want to try going to the temple every week! Especially with some of my friends.
- Keep keeping up with Personal Progress.
- Write in my journal as often as possible
- Read the scriptures daily
- Get back on family history
- Hold family prayer routinely, with a big session on Sundays
- Visit the Westchester Ward (they're awesome!) at least once a month
- Read 4 books for fun
- Shine and polish my Spanish skills, converse more
- Brush up on math from time to time
- Puerto Rico
My other goals are to do the following:
1) Take up a new hobby that I'm destined to be awful at. Like, maybe I can improve, but I will never be great at it.
2) Become knowledgeable about something so esoteric most people will not care.