Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Workin' It

On-Call, In-House

File this under "For Documentation" purposes. I snapped a picture of myself at work in our physician office to give an idea of how I look when I'm down to business. For makeup I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, blush, and concealer if needed. I always wear simple, understated earrings. Nothing dangly. And I try to find tops with a little bit of interest (see the gingham and dots?) that occurs in the tiny V-shaped area that shows through my lab coat. My pants tend to be plain, well-cut black trousers (these are my fave). I almost always wear flats, but I admit to getting a little bold in the shoe department. I'm known to rotate through orange suede, black and metallics, and leopard print flats. The old lady patients love 'em.

And that, is my version of young professional doctor style.

No comments:

Post a Comment